Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
DaFlight Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 which is a mod inspired by the likes of Zombe’s ModPack, will make you completely excited when installing and using it for your Minecraft. This mod is a sprint-mod with a simple fullbright feature bundled in for good measure.-based fly/
- Fly Mod – ditch creative flight for a speedier (or slower) flying experience. DaFlight has two speed settings, normal and boosted.
- Sprint Mod – run and jump around like a maniac. Also has a “normal” and boosted speed mode.
- FullBright – a gamma boost that lights up even the darkest of places.
- Customisation – from controlling how much “momentum” you have while flying, to how quickly you move from side to side, you?ll be able to find the perfect set-up.
- Compatibility (fingers crossed!) – DaFlight ?should? be compatible with most mods (providing they?re compatible with LiteLoader). This includes and Forge (at the time of testing).
- Server-side Management
DaFlights Config Panel
Controls can be re-bound in minecraft’s “Control Settings”.
Control Name (DefaultKey) – Description:
- Toggle Flight (F) – Turn FlightMod on/off
- Toggle Sprint (R) – Turn SprintMod on/off
- Toggle Speed (X) – Turn SpeedBoost on/off for FlightMod or SprintMod
- Speed++ (]) – Increase the speed for FlightMod or SprintMod (depending on which is active)
- Speed- ([) – Decrease the speed for FlightMod or SprintMod (depending on which is active)
- FullBright (-) ? Turn fullbright on/off
On Increasing/Decreasing Speeds:
The “Speed++” and “Speed-“ controls will only adjust the speed modifier for the mode you are currently using. For example, FlightMod has a “base speed” mode and a “boosted speed” mode (denoted by an asterisk *). You can adjust each speed independently, and those settings will be stored in your mod config file. The same can be said for SprintMod.
You can modify your DaFlight settings from the LiteLoader ConfigPanel
- DaFlight has been designed with SingePlayer and Creative-type servers in-mind (or any server that would normally allow flying). Therefore, you will not be protected from fall damage unless the server has been set up that way.
How to install:
- Download and install LiteLoader
- Download the mod
- Drop the DaFlight “.litemod” file into your “/mods/” folder.
This mod is made by dags_, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.