Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 27, 2016
- Newest File: Labyrinth-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Daedalus’ Labyrinth Mod 1.10.2 adds a new dimension for you to explore. To enter the labyrinth look for one of Daedalus’ abandoned workshops in villages, they contain a portal. One like this:
A portal looks like this:
Right click the top block and it will open up the portal.
Going through a portal does not create a second portal in the other dimension. A portal closes again after some time and it is not fixed to a position on the other side. Going through a portal today might drop you off somewhere else than going through it tomorrow. If you plan to explore the labyrinth with friends make sure to enter the portal together so that you spawn as a group in the labyrinth.
Inside the labyrinth you can find rooms that include many different resources; but beware the monsters that spawn there.
To get back out, find one of Daedalus’ workshops inside the labyrinth which contain a portal back to the overworld (like in the image above).
Pack makers can add rooms with a resource pack (with structures; look at the existing ones for what is possible) and remove rooms via config.
The mod adds multiple commands (creative only):
- /labyrinth tp-in: Teleports you into the labyrinth.
- /labyrinth tp-out: Teleports you back to the overworld.
- /labyrinth chunk-info: Gives you info about the part of the labyrinth you are currently in.
- /labyrinth spawn-room: Spawns a room in the chunk you currently are in; for testing purposes.
- /labyrinth spawn-mini: Spawns a miniature version of the labyrinth in the world.
- /labyrinth save-template: For saving a template (structure) like with a structure block just without the 32x32x32 max size.
If you’ve made it this far, one last tip: Bring torches. Lots and lots of torches.
How to install Daedalus’ Labyrinth Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Daedalus’ Labyrinth Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by abecderic, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.