Cyclops Core Mod is API and allows you to declare custom recipes via XML, more information on this can be found on the wiki.
A coremod/library required by the mods listed at https://github.com/CyclopsMC.
Mods which requires this API:
No videos available
How to install Cyclops Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Cyclops Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Cyclops Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
This mod is made by kroeser, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.