Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 30, 2019
- Newest File: CyclopsCore-1.12.2-1.6.0.jar Télécharger
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Cyclops Core Mod is API and allows you to declare custom recipes via XML, more information on this can be found on the wiki. This mod collects anonymized startup data, this can be disabled in the config file and adheres to Minecraft’s snooper settings.
It also adds common methods and fields used across his (and others’) mods.
This mod already have version to supported Minecaft 1.14.4 on Sep 12, 2019. It’s one of favorites minecraft mods with 23,876,443 downloads so far.
A coremod/library required by the mods listed at https://github.com/CyclopsMC.
- Add cached recipe lookup helper method
- Add setItemAtIndex helper method
Mods which requires this API:
No videos available
How to install Cyclops Core Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Cyclops Core Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Cyclops Core Mod
This mod is made by kroeser, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.