Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 18, 2019
- Newest File: Cyclic-1.12.2-1.19.18.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: Forge, 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
I just went ahead and added all the features that I wished were in the base game into one mod. So just a ton of random items and changes that have no consistent theme other than I thought they would be fun. (Inspired in part by Quark and Extra Utilities).
Note: Minecraft 1.14.4 mods versions: Early beta releases are all that exist right now. This is a total rebuild from the ground up. so these releases will start very small and will update a few items at a time. Not ALL features from Minecraft 1.12.2 mods will exist in 1.14. What features should come to 1.14 next, let me know! (Some features are easier than others so no promises)
Overview of items in the creative inventory
Slime Pads: launch up any entity that lands on it. Can be upgraded.
Piston Scepter – Push pull and rotate blocks. It even pushes chests and keeps their inventory.
Emerald Apple to cure villagers and unlock any ‘X’d out trades
Unlockable Survival inventory tabs
A sack that transports blocks with inventory (such as chests) with their contents
A machine that reverses crafting
A machine that builds simple structures over time – circles and walls
Example of one of the many config pages
Ender Book to save waypoints and teleport back to where you have already been (same dimension)
Each of these features can be disabled in the config file individually
- Generate clay, sand, and dirt in the ocean instead of only gravel (like the old days)
- Generate ore in netherrack (lapis, emerald, gold, coal, diamond). The gold gives nuggets when mined
- Generate ore in the end (lapis, emerald, redstone, coal, diamond)
- Vanilla emerald ore now can spawn at any height, not only below the ground [still only in the Extreme Hills biomes as normal]
- Vanilla gold ore can spawn in and river biomes at any height
- Vanilla ores of all kinds can rarely spawn at all world heights, but only in veins of size one. Great for amplified
- Crops spawn randomly with nature. Carrots in extreme hills, wheat in plains, beetroot in forests, potatoes in taiga.
Magic Bean – gives a random mystery item when harvested.
- New enchantments: Double Jump, Venom, Magnet
- Projectiles, such as fire, lightning, water, explosions
- Dungeon finder that works like the ender eye but finds the closest spawner
- Food to upgrade horses
- A reuseable ender pearl
- Chorus based food that lets you phase through walls
- Three different scythes to cut down leaves and plants, and replants crops for you
Also changes to game logic – all shown in the in-game config menu
- Expanded player inventory and 3×3 crafting (eat special food to unlock)
- Editing signs with your bare hand
- Faster ladder climbing
- Unbreakable spawners
- More items burnable as fuel
- Tweaked mob drops
- Mobs spawn in more biomes
- Ore spawns in the nether and end
- Open chests right through signs
- changes to saplings
- generate gold in rivers
- generate crops in certain biomes
- generate different ocean gravel
- Ender pearls work on horseback – your mount comes with you
- heart container item to increase your health
- 4 new enchantments
- upgrade your horses speed health and jump
- 2 new villager types added with new trades – Sage and Druid
- Huge image gallery showing the config menu and recipes
- playlist of above youtube vids
There is more stuff i haven’t had time to write about. If some of these items look familiar.. yeah I used stuff from the old standalone mods I made and put it in this one. I found it too time consuming to have 20+ standalone mods, easier to update and bugfix them all in one place.
How to install Cyclic Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cyclic Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Lothrazar, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.