Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 13, 2017
- Newest File: cxlibrary-1.12.1-1.6.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
CXLibrary Mod is just a library mod that contains code used by some of CubeX2’s mods:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CXLibrary Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CubeX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.