Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: YarrCuteMobModelsRemake-1.0.14-1.11.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Yarr Cute Mob Models Mod replaces generic minecraft models with the designs used in mobtalker mod. It’s mostly just a visual change, though some options allow to change the mob’s hitbox to match its model, as well as a few other small things like removing the blaze’s smoke. Note, this is mainly a client side mod. installing it on a server only has 2 effects, enabling the GhastS mob spawning and changing the mob hitboxes.
Ability to change mob hitboxes is currently disabled due to crashing and compatibility problems. it might be restored sometime between now and next century when i figure out how to do that without changing the base code.
Originally created for modloader by a japanese author called _jx, it was abandoned a while ago. A few people took it upon themselves to update it, but it always ended after a few maintenance updates. I guess this mod is cursed.
Seeing as modloader died in 1.6.2, i decided to redo it for forge. I wanted to add a few more things, and _jx’s models had various inconsistent styles, i decided to redo everything and recreate the designs in a consistent style somewhat inspired by the old one.
so, this mod is more of a successor rather than a direct update.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Yarr Cute Mob Models Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Yarrmateys, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.