Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 21, 2019
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Custom Trades Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 allows in Game Custom Villager trade Generation.
- Place Items in Chest
- Top row is first give item
- Mid row is second give item(Optional)
- Bottom row is recieving Item
- There can be up to 9 trades defined
- Use “Spawn Custom Villager” Item on or beside chest
- Remove Chest and trade items
/CTSpawn <x> <y> <z> [<x2> <y2> <z2>[<x3> <y3> <z3>…]]
- (x,y,z) location for villager required
- (x2,y2,z2) location for chest to get trades from
- Can have as many chest locations as you want
- If no chests defined it will search around the spawn location
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Custom Trades Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by supercat765, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.