Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 16, 2016
- Newest File: CustomStuff3-0.7.10-MC1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Do this or your game will crash:
You need to download Rhino and place the js.jar file that is included in the zip file in your mods folder.
With Custom Stuff 3 Mod you can create content like blocks, items or recipes in-game using an easy-to-use GUI. To begin simply press the ‘C’ key.
- Smelting recipes
- Shaped and shapeless crafting recipes
- Ore dictionary
- 22 different blocks
- 11 different items
- ore generation (ore and flower)
- trade recipes
- grass plants
- grass seeds
- chest items
- mob spawns
- dungeon mobs
- creative tabs
- mob drops
How to update your pack to MC 1.8:
1. Delete the .class file in _customstuff/[packid in lowercase]/
2. Make sure the folder of your pack is named exactly as the packs id.
3. Run Minecraft and create a new pack with the same name and id
4. Close Minecraft and check if the .class file in _customstuff/[packid in lowercase]/ has been created.
5. Run Minecraft again. Once started the pack is updated.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Custom Stuff 3 Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This is made by CubeX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.