Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: CustomStartingGear-1.10.2-22.214.171.124-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Custom Starter Gear Mod is a very simple mod that allows you to control exactly what items players start with when they login for the first time.
- Removes books/manuals and any other items given by other mods. If you want these items you can just add them yourself via this mod.
- Places the items back in exactly the same slots with support for armor and off-hand.
- Supports item NBT data.
- Can be easily configured by simple running a command with the desired items in your inventory.
- Can be implemented as a server side only mod but also works in singleplayer.
Put all the items you wish players to start with in your inventory (Note the slot in which you place them will also be saved)
Then run the command “/csg_config set” to save your inventory.
Now when a player logs in for the first time they will get an exact copy of your inventory. (Including item NBT and meta, as well as armor equipped)
This does overwrite things like manuals given by other mods but if you still want players to receive those simply include them when you save your inventory.
If for whatever reason you wish to manually give a player the starting inventory you can use “/csg_config give <player>”
Note: This will delete any existing items in that players inventory!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Custom Starter Gear Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by brandon3055, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.