Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 2, 2016
- Newest File: CustomMobSpawner 3.4.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Custom Mob Spawner Mod will be helpful to make the animals no longer despawn, also their spawn is based on the biome seed so that you can remove the randomness of spawning. There are several mods that relied on the prior mob spawning method to add custom mobs to the game, like Mo’Creatures, More Creeps and Weirdos, Humans+ and many more.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Custom Mob Spawner Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by DrZhark, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.