Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 29, 2016
- Newest File: CustomDrones-1.5.0-mc1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fly DRONES around in Minecraft! Custom Drones Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9 adds a brand new item and recipe in Minecraft the flying drones. These drones are customizable and can be upgraded to go faster, higher, and have more durability. For now, just flying them around and hitting the cows with them. There is an item that helps you control the drone. Hold the item, right click to switch between modes, and fly ’em! In the future this mod will be updated so you could use these drones in Minecraft to transport items and mobs.
How to install Custom Drones Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Custom Drones Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WilliamLe, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.