Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 5, 2017
- Newest File: customachievements-1.10.2-0.2.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod is for modpack makers and not intended just to be installed because it needs configuration.
You can configure and add custom achievements and trophies through editing a json file.
If you add this to your modpack and start it once, this mod adds an example json file in your config folder which you should edit.
The example file should be self explanatory, but if not here is an overview over the attributes:
- tabname – This is the tab name of your achievements in the Achievements Menu
- uid – Unique identifier for your achievements, the name doesn’t matter, it’s only internal, just make sure it’s unique
- name – Name of the achievement
- desc – Description of the achievement when you hover over its name
- type – Can have 2 values
- “Detect” – Triggers when you pick up an item
- “Craft” – Triggers when you craft an item
- item – Internal name of the item that you have to craft or pick up to trigger the achievement
- meta – (optional) Metadata of the before mentioned item
- ignoreMeta – Set to true if metadata should be ignored, otherwise false
- parent – (optional) uid of the parent achievement that has to be completed to be able to trigger this achievement
- trophy – Set to true if the player should get a trophy when triggering the achievement, otherwise false
- xpos – Horizontal position of the achievement in the Achievement Menu
- ypos – Vertical position of the achievement in the Achievement Menu
This mod is work in progress, several things are still planned, including
- updating to 1.11
- better trophy model (contact me if you have an idea or can create nice textures)
- more triggers (like killing a mob)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Custom Achievements Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ErnstLustig, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.