Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 12, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.2 up to 1.7.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Welcome to the official CubCon Texture Pack for Minecraft! This is built for the server of the same name. This texture pack was made to be used for the server’s cinematic YouTube videos. This means its high quality and looks top notch. This pack will give your game a better style with the CubCon textures! CubCon Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 information Main Features
- High resolution textures at 64 x 64!
- Built to show off the graphics of your game.
- Perfect for creating videos.
Pros and Cons
- Pros: This is a really nice looking pack that was made to show off your world. Perfect for video editing and high quality gameplay.
- Cons: This pack is a little dark so you might have to turn up the brightness in the Minecraft settings. This pack is running at a large 64 x 64 resolution so it could slow your computer down.
- Changed default ice.
- Added two new panoramas.
- Made everything about 7% brighter.
- Changed the options background.
- Other small changes.
How to Install CubCon Texture Pack 1.7.5
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine to allow HD textures and other custom options.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of ? CubCon Texture Pack inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the CubCon Texture Pack and you are ready to play.