Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File: v.1.1.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Crystallogy Mod is a mod which is based on crystals. You can use these crystals to construct tools and armor. You can also use your crystals to control / manipulate your friends / entities.
First, go out into the world and mine a bunch of Crystals:
Then, craft the most basic machine in Crystallogy: The Crystal Crusher:
Third, you have to craft five Infuser Blocks and lay them out like this:
Machine based crafting:
Catch entities and players.
Use different Threat Dusts to “play” with your friends or your enemies or even with other entities.
Complete JEI integration.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Crystallogy Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Lord_COM8, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.