Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Crystalix mod is a mysterious material that has many unique properties. As more about it is discovered, the uses for it will grow.
The source of all the magical properties, this ore drops 1-5 crystalix powder bits.
This mod is able to mutate dyes between states using the sun as a fuel source, but so far it is uncontrolled. Research is being performed to see if it can be controlled.
This ingot has some interesting abilities that are not fully known yet.
Currently Known: Combine it with a dye to change the dye to the next dye in the cycle.
The powder that forms when breaking Ore. Mostly harmless. Stick it in the bottom slot of a mutator to speed it up.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Added Crystalix Block.
- Added recipes to build everything. Pictures coming soon. Please ask if you want to know them while they are not here.
- Fellow Modders: OreDictionary contains “oreCrystalix”, “ingotCrystalix”, and “blockCrystalix”
- Extra bonus thing when in super mode on mutator.