Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 5, 2016
- Newest File: crossroads-1.10.2-1.1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Crossroads MC Mod 1.10.2 is a Tech & Magic mod (magic NYI) with the goal of making automation interesting. There is no one block solution, and every system has to be carefully designed in order to make it the best it can be. Prepare to design heat distribution systems that get as hot as possible without melting, and gear setups that aim for specific speed to energy ratios.
Isn’t it time you earned your automation?
Almost everything in the mod can be split into two categories:
Tools to help you create automation & challenges to automate that give you benefits if you can pull it off, like copper doubling or creating food with custom stats.
Installing GuideAPI is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
There is ingame documentation if GuideAPI is installed.
How to install Crossroads MC Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Crossroads MC Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by 19435007Max, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.