Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: creeperhost-1.10.2-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
This mod is designed for inclusion in modpacks by CreeperHost partnered modpack creators.
It will allow users to view basic server metrics regarding performance in the near future, so they can judge if the server is lagging or they are, and other similarly useful information.
This information will not be branded or feature locked to CreeperHost services.
The mod will also provide the ability for modpack creators to monetise any server sales through their modpack.
It is configurable with your promotional code and CurseForge ProjectID and provides an ingame GUI for ordering a server.
Our system will lookup your ProjectID in our database, and automatically load the latest available version of your project onto the server once the order is completed.
The discount and rewards for the purchase will be applied as if the customer had ordered through our website after visiting using your promotional link or entering your promotional code at order time.
No payment information will ever be taken in the client and all communication is done via https.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CreeperHost Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by Creeperhost, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.