Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 24, 2016
- Newest File: Creeper-Spider Mod-v1.2-1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Creeper-Spider Mod adds a new scary monster to Minecraft. The mutated creeper-spider.
- 16 (Heart.svg × 8)
- String (0-2) on non-explosive death.
- Gunpowder (0-1) when killed by the player.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Creeper-Spider Mod 1.7.10
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge