Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 14, 2019
- Newest File: CraftTweaker-1.14.4-126.96.36.199.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: Forge, 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
CraftTweaker is a Minecraft mod that allows modpack authors to customize the game, allowing for new recipes to be added, old ones to be removed and just general modpack customization!
CraftTweaker – Customized Minetweaker3 Mod is a continuation of Minetweaker3 by StanH. According to the Minetweaker3 github readme.md I have to put the word, “Customized” in the mod name and mod jar, as I have done. CraftTweaker – Customized Minetweaker3 is updated for 1.9 and is more updated than the original Minetweaker3 mod by StanH which can be found here
Currently, all the information that is on the Minetweaker3 wiki applies to CraftTweaker
MineTweaker allows you to customize your modpack or server with a simple scripting language. With a few instructions, you can add or remove recipes, change mod recipes, alter names, change furnace recipes, the ore dictionary, tooltips and many other things.
MineTweaker is often used to fix conflicting recipes and make recipes from different mods interact and balance with each other better. Scripts are sent from server to client, thus different servers using the same MineTweaker-enabled modpack may have different configurations without having to update clients.
The wiki can be found here.
No videos available
How to install CraftTweaker Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install CraftTweaker Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download CraftTweaker Mod
This mod is made by jaredlll08, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.