Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: CraftingCraft_1.11-5.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
CraftingCraft Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 adds a bunch of Crafting Tables, including two portable ones.
- Companion mod to Crafting Tweaks.
- Portable Crafting Table and Inventory Crafting Table (aka Factorization’s Pocket Crafting Table)
- Crafting Table Frame, can be filled with any full block to take over its looks (including liquids)
- Stone Crafting Table (does not drop its content when closed)
- Nether Crafting Table
- NotEnoughItems / JustEnoughItems compatible
Customizable Crafting Tables
Inventory Crafting Table
Portable Crafting Table
How to install CraftingCraft Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CraftingCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by blaytheninth, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.