Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 9, 2017
- Newest File: CraftingTweaks_1.12.1-8.1.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 helps you rotate, balance or clear the Crafting Grid.
- Rotate the outer circle of the crafting matrix (hotkey: R)
- Balance the materials in the crafting grid (hotkey: B)
- Clear the crafting grid into your inventory (hotkey: C)
- Transfer items into the grid by holding the W key while clicking them (Shift+W to transfer all of type)
- Instantly compress/decompress blocks into their block/ingot forms (hotkey: K)
- Support for many modded crafting tables (tell me about unsupported ones!)
- Optional on the client-side. If you add it to your server, only those who want its functionality need to install it on their client.
- Optional on the server-side. If the server does not have it installed, Crafting Tweaks uses its client-only implementation instead.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Crafting Tweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Blay09, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.