Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Crafting Pillar 1.7.2 adds several new blocks to play with aesthetic pillar, although only one of them is really a pillar that can be used for decoration.
Other blocks can also be used to decorate, though, have specific functions, for example, find an oven where we see food we’re cooking, crafting a table where we can perform without using crafteos normal game interface.
Besides this mod adds the other blocks not previously available as a trash can to remove objects and a pillar-counter where we can show our objects.
The crafteos are simple, we just place the object with the basic pillar of the mod, for example, crafting table and column, and column oven, etc..
How to install Crafting Pillar Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2
- Crafting Pillar Mod 1.7.2 Download
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer Forge.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft / mods
- Craftea objects “live” in three dimensions and with its natural rotation!