Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: CraftHeraldry 1.1.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Craftheraldry Mod 1.7.10,1.6.4 is an excellent mod for creating custom banners. It has a wonderfully simple interface for creating a banner from a multitude of different options.
The steps are pretty basic. You’ll first need need a Heraldic Scroll, which will allow you to customize your banner.
There are over 1270 different icons along with any color to choose from so the combinations are seemingly endless.
Once you’ve completed your design you can either craft a hanging banner or a posted one.
Then place it and right click with your designed heraldic scroll. It’s really that simple but adds so much to the aesthetic of your buildings. This mod is perfect for castles and really brings some authenticity and vibrancy to a medieval theme.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Craftheraldry Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Vazkii , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.