Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 8, 2016
- Newest File: Craftable Nether Star + 0.3.1 [1.8.9]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Craftable Nether Star Mod – This mod adds crafting recipes for the Nether Star, the blaze rod and powder, the ghast tear, and the ender pearl. All other (that nether star) recipes can now be disabled in the config file.
Go to (Quick links)
There are also 2 difficulty setting, found in the configuration file, in .minecraft/config/:
The default, “Easy”, makes the Star Branches recipe be this one:
The ?Hard? option, makes the Branches really harder to get, since the recipe become this one:
The Other recipes are the Nether Star Core:
And, last but not least, the Star itself:
Nethery Nether Star Crafting Option (in the config):
Blaze Powder Shapeless Recipe:
Blaze Rod Recipe:
Bottled Tear Shapeless Recipe:
Ghast Tear Recipe:
Ender Pearl Recipe:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Craftable Nether Star Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Speedy3210, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.