Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 31, 2017
- Newest File: Craftable Mobs
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds the unique ability to craft mob spawn eggs.
Creeper, Cow, Chicken, Cave Spider, Blaze, Bat, Enderman, Endermite, Ghast, Guardian, Horse, Magma Cube, Mooshroom, Ocelot, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep, Skeleton, Slime, Spider, Villager, Witch, Wolf, Zombie, and Zombie Pigman
The recipes of the mobs are in the images column.
Thank You for downloading. Mod creating takes a lot of time and effort so if you like the mod please consider donating.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Craftable Mobs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by diamondlord098, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.