Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 24, 2016
- Newest File: cebm-mcv1.10.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Craftable Experience Bottle Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8 adds in a crafting recipe for experience bottles. The functionality is not different than any other recipe in Minecraft. Just walk to your crafting table and try to craft a experience bottle.
With this mod, it should work.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Craftable Experience Bottle Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Dot_Silver, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.