Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 19, 2017
- Newest File: CosmeticArmorReworked-1.12.2-v1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod is my reworked version of Cosmetic Armor.
The original mod has a few bugs, and it is licensed under MIT License. The author hasn’t fixed them, so I figured why not make my own version.
This mod allows you to wear two sets of armor, one for display, one for function.
You can also hide armor for your skin.
For PVP, you can stop the mod from functioning on your client side.
You can press C (default, you can change it in Controls under Inventory category) or the button added in your inventory screen (bottom right to your character, similar to the Baubles button) to open the Cosmetic Armor Inventory, left side is your normal armor slots, right side is your cosmetic armor slots.
Any armor placed in cosmetic armor slots will not have any effect on you, only for display purpose.
They will drop on death.
Little square buttons on the right are Skin toggles. When turned on (white), that piece of armor will not display at all.
Little square button on the left to inventory button is mod disable toggle. When turned on (white), the mod will not work on your client side, this is for PVP.
I rushed coding for this in one day, there might be some issues, reporting them to me is appreciated.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ZLainSama, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.