Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 3, 2016
- Newest File: CosmeticArmor-1.7.10-1.0.5.B8-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
PLEASE NOTE: Cosmetic Armor Mod was reworked by ZLainSama for minecraft 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4, 1.8.9. Please download here
The Cosmetic Armor Mod adds new armor slots that can be used for looks. You now have the ability to use a different set of armor just for the looks, while using another for its stats. You can also look like your skin at all times!
Cosmetic Armor is a simple mod that brings four additional armor slots to the Player’s inventory. What’s special about these four slots though is that any armor placed in them will only appear visually on the Player, and not affect the Player in any way. It allows for the usage of one armor piece (say, Boots of the Traveler) while still retaining the aesthetics brought by another.
Pressing the Cosmetic Inventory hotkey (C by default) opens up this GUI. The slots along the left are the armor slots you’re used to, where the slots on the right contain the armor to be displayed on your Player. Any armor that doesn’t have a corresponding piece of cosmetic armor will render as normal.
Don’t have any armor you’d rather wear, but don’t want to look at what you’re wearing either? Then craft yourself some “Skin” armor today!
This armor, when placed in a cosmetic armor slot, will simply hide the armor in the corresponding armor slot without replacing it with anything else.
– Wear Any Armor at all Times
– Be Your Skin With Armor On
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge