Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 16, 2016
- Newest File: v1.1.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Correlated Potentialistics Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 is a minimalistic Applied Energistics-like mod for 1.8.9. What this means, is it adds a storage system based around digitizing items, allowing you to store tons of items in a small space that are conveniently accessible, through a single scrollable/searchable GUI.
This mod is intended to be used alongside a mod like JustEnoughItems, as there is no recipe guide.
Quick Primer for people familiar with AE2
- Storage math is basically identical to AE2.
- There are no cables, contact is the only way to make a network work.
- You need a controller. There are no adhoc networks.
- There’s no Cell Workbench, instead just right-click a drive you’re holding to configure it.
- Priority is configured per-drive rather than per-drive bay.
- What AE2 calls a “Drive” I call a “Drive Bay”, what they call a “Cell” I call a “Drive”.
- Processors are found in dungeon/stronghold/nether fortress/jungle temple chests.
More in-depth explanation
See the wiki.
Yes, go ahead. If you ask, I’ll tell you no since you’re wasting my time. Put it in any modpack, large or small, public or private.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Correlated Potentialistics Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Aesen, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.