Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 8, 2017
- Newest File: Corail Tombstone 1.4.0 for 1.12
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Corail Tombstone Mod 1.10,1.9,1.8.9 allow to keep the dropped items when you die in a tombstone (and also prevent the xp loss in the config file). The mod is server friendly and works with all dimensions. It has translations for english and french.
NB : you must be in survival mode and without the keepinventory rule 😉
* config option => personal access to the tombstone based on an item “key” (based on UUID) that stay in the player inventory all the time until the tombstone is empty
* config option => tombstone for villagers (with param to select the villagers class for others mods)>
* arrow or ray particle to retrieve the tomb
* tomb theme features
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Corail Tombstone Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Corail31, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.