Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 25, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Cops and Robbers – The sequel to our the popular minigame, Cops and Robbers, a remake of the minigame from Halo 3! This time round the prisoners are in a derelict version of the previous map, with many extra areas to explore! Use skype/teamspeak or any other voice communication program to play.
What is an honor rule? An honor rule is a rule that is not hard wired into the game via, they can be easily broken, but by doing so, ruins the fun for everyone. The honor rules below are what should be followed for maximum funness.
- DO NOT break any blocks, levers, buttons, glowstone, buttons or levers.
- As the cop, let the prisoners out, command them to do things such as go to the showers, play red light green light etc.
- As a robber, obey the cop, do as he says, most of the time…
- Do not break blocks.
What is new in version 2?
- Derelict! The map is dirtier than before, with vines and cobwebs growing all over the place!
- A library, sumo arena and access to the roof have been added!
- Made the Yard more accessible, now actually useable!
- A maze at the end, harder to escape!
- There is 1 cop, he tells the robbers what to do, anything from making them go to the mess hall to eat, to going to the showers. The robbers must obey and do as he says, or be punished. However, while doing so, the robbers must also find the way to escape without the cop getting too suspicious.
- It is recommended that you play with friends as there are many “honor rules”, meaning it is very easy to cheat, but you’re a dick if you do.
How to install:
- Download the map
- Extract file
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder
- Drag map folder into it
- Start minecraft
- Enjoy and play
Map Download Links: