Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 15, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Copious Dogs Mod adds several breeds to dog into Minecraft. Why would you want this? Because who wouldn’t want a furry domestic dog companion in their Minecraft world? First, you must find a dog. Dogs will spawn randomly though out the world. Certain dogs will spawn in certain biomes, such as huskies in snowy biomes, and Bernese Mountain Dogs in mountain biomes. Once you’ve located a dog you wish to tame, feed it a dog biscuit. Once tamed, you can put a collar on your dog. Using a collar and a leash, your dog will follow you like a minecraft wolf. Currently, beagles, Bernese mountain dogs, Chihuahuas, Dalmatians, French bulldogs, German shepherds, golden retrievers, great danes, huskies, Yorkshire terriers, St. Bernards, pugs, poodles, Pomeranians, Doberman pinchers, collies, Cardigan Welsh corgis, and boxers.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge