Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: CoolStuff
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds in more stuff like dimensions, mobs, food, ores, weapons, and plants. While using this you could find yourself in the butter realm or lost in the dark dimension. Maybe even finding firefuel or rubies. Or you could be making an emerald sword. Have fun using cool stuff.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cool stuff Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by dj_gaminglegit, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.