Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 30, 2019
- Newest File: CookingForBlockheads_1.12.2-6.4.71.jar Télécharger
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Cooking for Blockheads Mod adds a cooking book to Minecraft that will only show recipes that you can currently make with the things you carry in your inventory. It also adds an optional upgraded version of the book that can craft the foods right away by simply clicking on the recipes. It was made with Pam’s Harvestcraft (and all the other mods that add lots of new food) in mind, as it can get quite overwhelming if you?re just starting out in your journey of becoming a kitchen master.
There’s also five new blocks that together form a Multiblock Kitchen Structure. It consists of the main component, the Cooking Table, which is the book in block-form and uses the other Multiblock Kitchen parts, the Cooking Oven, which can smelt food items only and provides smelting ability to the Cooking Table, the sink which provides water for recipes, the tool rack which can be used to store tools for recipes and the fridge, where you can store all your ingredients.
- Recipe book to show all food items you can craft or smelt with the things you have in your inventory
- Upgraded recipe book (crafting book) that can also craft the food items with the things from your inventory
- Multiblock Kitchens consisting of Cooking Table (book in block form), Cooking Oven, Sink, Fridge and Tool Rack
- #NoFilter book to simply show all food item recipes (no matter what ingredients you have available)
- Sorting options to see the most nutritious foods you can make.
- Supports Pam’s Harvestcraft: Pam’s as well as a bunch of other food mods.
Supported Minecraft 1.14 Version
- Requires latest version of Forge!
- Fixed missing tooltips in kitchen counter and cabinet
- Fixed kitchen cabinet being called kitchen counter in GUI
- Nerfed the toaster a tiny bit
Some change in the mod for minecraft 1.12.2 version
- Fixed custom 2×2 recipes (e.g. by CraftTweaker) not working correctly in the Cooking Table / Recipe Book
- Fixed Cow in a Jar recipe showing up in JEI even if it is disabled
- Fixed InventoryTweaks sorting buttons being aligned incorrectly in fridge and large counter GUIs
- Fixed fridge not rendering items when it’s flipped (by Skydragonsz)
- Added Korean Translation (by cs8minty)
With minecraft 1.10.2 mods, the latest update for this mod on Jun 29, 2017 to Fixed Pam’s items no longer being recognized due to their names having been changed …
How to install Cooking for Blockheads Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Cooking for Blockheads Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Cooking for Blockheads Mod
This mod is made by Blay09, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.