Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 24, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Continuum Shaders Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2 – A shader for high performance machines and cinematics.
- Global Illumination – The scattering of light from the world
- Volumetric Clouds – Fully procedural 3D clouds
- PCSS Soft Shadows – High Quality variable soft shadows
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping – 3D rendering on blocks
- Physically Based Rendering – High quality lighting and reflections
- Gerstner Waves Based on the Beaufort Scale – High Quality Water based on wind strength
- Insane Secret Rendering
- Dynamic Weather system – Fully Dynamic Weather
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
This mod is made by Cody Darr, dotModded, stazza85, dethraid, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.