Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 23, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Conquest Resource Pack is a very nice pack medieval / realistic style, created by monsterfisher. The textures are based on those of Johnsmith, now abandoned. The pack is still in development, and many textures will change, but it is already very rich. All blocks, objects and mobs have their texture.
Conquest also uses some advanced Optifine / MC Patcher, as connected textures that allow blocks look different depending on what’s around them, for a visual improvement options:
How to install
- Go to the Windows Start menu and go to Run or Windows Key + R
- Type this in the search bar% appdata% then go to the folder. Minecraft.
- It only remains for you to move your archive in the folder “resourcespacks” and activate the game by going to “Options” then “Resources Packs“.