Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 27, 2016
- Newest File: Conquest Reforged 1.10.2 (v.1.4.51)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
- Download and install Optifine.
- Download and install the Conquest Reforged Mod.
- Download the and install Conquest Reforged resourcepack (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Navigate to the resourcepack interface in Minecraft. Click on “conquest_reforged_RP” to get it to be a “Selected Resource Pack”. Press done.
- You’re finished! If you have any issues, first read the KNOWN ISSUES on this page. If your issue is not there, leave a message and we’ll fix it as as soon as possible.
- Over 800 new blocks to build with!
- 3D Models, such as gargoyles and round barrels that add even more detail to the handcrafted Conquest textures.
- Blocks without physics. New ladders, buttons, and tripwire hooks do not require a block behind them.
- Blocks designed to enhanced terrain creation, create smooth sand dunes and rolling hills with new blocks that emulate snow layers, but don’t melt, or use the wide variety of grass, gravel, and sandstone variants to add more detail to your landscapes.
- Connected textures for existing and additional blocks to give the world a realistic, immersive appearance.
- Animations! Watch a pile of gold coins glimmer, hot coals glow, or the new bird blocks take flight.
- A resource pack specifically designed for Conquest Reforged, but can also be used without the mod to simply enjoy the enhanced models and textures for vanilla blocks.
- The ability to convert 1.7.10 Minecraft worlds using Conquest metadata blocks to 1.8.9/1.9 Minecraft worlds using Conquest Reforged.
- Full compatibility with Survival Mode.
- More Blocks! For instance, we plan to release Roman, Greek, and Middle Eastern expansions to this mod.
How to install Conquest Reforged Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Conquest Reforged Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Origines_Leon, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.