Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 24, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
ConnectedTextures Mod allows resource packs to add connected textures, emissive rendering, and much more. A resource pack which adds these effects to vanilla, and some select mods, can be found here.
ConnectedTexturesMod (CTM) is an overhaul of Chisel’s fancy model system. It moves away from the .cf and .ctx file formats, however that API will remain functional in Chisel for the time being. The focus of this mod is to allow all of the rendering information to be put into the texture metadata (.mcmeta) file. However, more advanced things require edits to the actual model .json file.
This mod is required by Chisel Mod 1.12.2.
No videos available
How to install ConnectedTexturesMod Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install ConnectedTexturesMod Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download ConnectedTexturesMod Mod
This is made by , all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.