Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 2, 2016
- Newest File: ComputerCraft 1.79
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
ComputerCraft Mod is a modification in minecraft that’s all about computer programming. It allows you to build in-game Computers and Turtle Robots, and write programs for them using the Lua programming language. Each Computer has an operating system, a filesystem, a suite of builtin programs (including a text editor, a realtime Lua interpreter, and two games), and can be programmed to do anything you want with the easy-to-use Lua programming language.
Computers can interact with redstone wiring and bundled cables from the RedPower2 mod, meaning they can be used to fully automate and control your worlds. With peripheral devices, the capabilities of computers can be expanded further, with Disk Drives adding the ability to transfer files between computers and play music, Wireless Modems adding Wireless Networking between machines, Monitors adding external large external displays and Printers adding printing capabilities. The addition of programming to Minecraft opens up a wide variety of new possibilities for automation and creativity. If you’ve never programmed before, it also serves as excellent way to learn a real world skill in a fun, familiar environment.
ComputerCraft Mod compatible with all minecaft version such as 1.8, 1.7, 1.6..
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ComputerCraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by dan200, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.