Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: CompassCoords-1.10.2-3.1.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Compass Coordinates Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 sends the players current coordinates to chat when you right click a block with a compass. Can be installed serverside only.
Modpack policy: You are free to include and distribute this mod as part of a modpack, providing you provide credit.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Compass Coordinates Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by quetzi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.