Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 5, 2017
- Newest File: CompactStorage 2.2 (1.10.2)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
The CompactStorage Mod 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds several new chests to the game to give you a significantly higher capacity storage system. The mod adds five new tiers ranging from double to sextuple the normal chest storage.
The chests are color coded to signify which level they are. This is both great for organization as well as aesthetics. The recipes are a bit more complicated than standard chests so you’ll have to work a little harder to earn that higher storage capacity, but the payoffs are worth it.
What makes this mod so great is you can stack and place the chests side by side which greatly reduces the amount of space your storage will take up. Get ready for incredibly vast storage in a limited space, hence the name CompactStorage.
And to make this mod that much more handy, it adds backpacks. So the same tiered system applies to the backpacks as the chests. And what’s awesome about that is it significantly increases what you can carry with you at all times while only taking up one slot in your standard inventory.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CompactStorage Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by tattyseal , all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.