Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 13, 2017
- Newest File: CommandKeybindings-Forge-1.11.2-7.0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2, 1.4.7
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Command Keybindings Mod – Ever get tired of having to re-type a command every time you want to use it? Those days are over! Now you can simply set the commands you want bound and the keys to bind them to, and you can use them instantly, just by pressing the key. And the best part? This mod is client side only! This means it doesn’t have to be installed on the server in order to work, and you can use it when connected to any server.
Now able to bind as many commands as you want, as of version 184.108.40.206.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Command Keybindings Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by The_Fireplace, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.