Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 10, 2017
- Newest File: CombinedPotions-1.11-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Ever get tired of filling up your inventory with different potions? Well now you don’t have to!
This mod lets you craft potions with different effects together to make a single potion with multiple effects.
Works with potions, splash potions, lingering potions and tipped arrows.
This mod is can’t to craft a single regen potion with a huge duration time. You can combine different potion effects but not extend the duration on a single effect
Get combined tipped arrows back
Put tipped arrows in the crafting table
Put potions in the crafting table
Get a combined potion back
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Combined Potions Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by csb987, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.