Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 2, 2016
- Newest File: colorfultools-1.8-1.8.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Colorful Tools Mod enable your tools and weapons to dye leather armor. You can stand out from the crowd using endless color combos: combine your sword with the dye of your choice, even add more dyes to further tint your tool until you get the desired color. You can even place it in a crafting grid if your tool or weapon is not changing colors.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Colorful Tools Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by McElhinneyJ, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.