Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 28, 2017
- Newest File: colorfularmor 1.10.2-3.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.6.1, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
What does mod do?
Colorful Armor Mod makes chain, iron, gold, and diamond armor customizable. To change the color of a piece of armor, just place the piece and the dye of your choice in the crafting table. All of the dyes in the game work. Different types of base armor(Chain, Iron, Gold, Diamond) create different variations of the colors so even more customization is available. Sponges are also now craftable and used to clean the dyes from the armor. All recipes are shapeless. Dyed armor has its own creative tab now to cut down on clutter.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Colorful Armor Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by McElhinneyJ, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.