Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 15, 2016
- Newest File: CoFHTweaks-[1.7.10]1.1.2-89.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
CoFHTweaks Mod 1.7.10 allows you configuration options, defaults are least-disruptive to normal play:
- Option to disable animated textures (higher fps)
- Option to disable items attempting to stack (higher tps)
- Option to disable some entity-pushing (higher tps/fps)
- Option to defer client-side lighting updates when a block changes (higher fps)
- Option to make fewer entities render when tightly packed (higher fps)
- Option to reduce AI tick rate (higher average tps)
- Option to force fast or fancy leaves (higher or lower fps, respectively)
- 1.8 style occlusion (higher fps)
- Generally more efficient AI logic (higher tps)
- Non-pushable entities do not attempt to be pushed (higher tps)
- Faster chunk lookup (higher tps)
- Faster lighting updates (higher tps/fps)
- The logo is a large black T on a white background. This is to be blamed on jadedcat.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CoFHTweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by skyboy026, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.