Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2019
- Newest File: CoFHCore-1.12.2-188.8.131.52-universal.jar Download
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.2, 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fixes some Forge oversights and increases stability of some events.
Allows for flexible and powerful control of world generation; used as the primary ore gen mod in many major modpacks.
Other than providing common code for other mods, CoFH Core has a feature set of its own:
Commands: Server commands that are useful to moderators or testers.
Custom world generation: Allows players or modpack developers to define their own world generation features.
Flat Bedrock: Optional feature that flattens the bedrock layer.
Retroactive world generation: Allows the world generation features to work even in already generated chunks.
Game tweaks: Various small improvements to the game, fixing some Forge oversights and increasing performance.
Head drops: Configurable head drops for players and mobs.
Generic death messages: Shows death messages for any named entity, instead of just players.
Friends lists: Every player has a friends list, which can be used for things like locks in other CoFH mods.
Update checker: Checks for updates for all CoFH mods, and notifies players if there are any.
- Backup your world!
- Delete any old versions of the CoFHCore .jar file from your “.minecraft/mods” folder.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and drop the CoFHCore .jar file into your “.minecraft/mods” folder.
How to install CoFH Core Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install CoFH Core Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download CoFH Core Mod
This mod is made by TeamCoFH, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.