Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 24, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.6.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
CoFH Core mod that contains core functionality for most Team CoFH mods. The mod extends upon CoFHLib, providing more specific functionality.
Fixes some Forge oversights and increases stability of some events.
Allows for flexible and powerful control of world generation; used as the primary ore gen mod in many major modpacks.
Other than providing common code for other mods, CoFH Core has a feature set of its own:
Commands: Server commands that are useful to moderators or testers.
Custom world generation: Allows players or modpack developers to define their own world generation features.
Flat Bedrock: Optional feature that flattens the bedrock layer.
Retroactive world generation: Allows the world generation features to work even in already generated chunks.
Game tweaks: Various small improvements to the game, fixing some Forge oversights and increasing performance.
Head drops: Configurable head drops for players and mobs.
Generic death messages: Shows death messages for any named entity, instead of just players.
Friends lists: Every player has a friends list, which can be used for things like locks in other CoFH mods.
Update checker: Checks for updates for all CoFH mods, and notifies players if there are any.
- Backup your world!
- Delete any old versions of the CoFHCore .jar file from your “.minecraft/mods” folder.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and drop the CoFHCore .jar file into your “.minecraft/mods” folder.
How to install CoFH Core Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install CoFH Core Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download CoFH Core Mod
This mod is made by TeamCoFH, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.