Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 3, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Coffee and Tea Mod adds in hot drinks that give you special effects. You can start a garden and grow plants that can be used to make coffee and tea. This mod is compatible with 1.7.2 & 1.7.10.
The Coffee and Tea Mod is a Forge-based 1.7.10 Minecraft Mod that fully implements coffee and tea in the game including plants (with custom 3d models), cups (with custom 3d models), seeds and potion effects from each drink. I will keep this mod updated and add new features overtime but the concept is a finished product. If you have any suggestions for this mod or would like to submit better artwork (which would be gladly accepted as by no means am I an artist) feel free to do as a post below.
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Coffee and Tea Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge