Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 24, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
CodeChicken Lib Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9 contains libraries for 3D math and transformations, model rendering, packets, config, colours, asm and a few other things.
CodeChicken Lib is automatically moved to /mods/<McVersion>/
No videos available
How to install CodeChicken Lib Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install CodeChicken Lib Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download CodeChicken Lib Mod
This mod is made by covers1624, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.